On the market, there are systems for producing water by reverse osmosis, purification by filtration and other physical chemical processes.
These systems often require:
- High investments
- High energy consumption (fossil)
- A pre treatment of the treated water (many are not adapted to sea water)
- The use of consumables and filters to be changed regularly.
It is on these aspects that HELIO makes the difference since:
- No consumables are used (filters, etc.),
- All types of water can be treated, even extremely salty water,
- No fossil fuels are used.
- Over its lifetime, HELIO avoids 200 tonnes of CO²
This makes the water produced by HELIO one of the most respectful and affordable in the world.